Use the New Zealand map below to find day hikes, scenic drives, and scenic photo locations in New Zealand. The map contains links to pages with information, photos, and/or videos of each tourist activity.
New Zealand map with tourist activity icons
Below you’ll find a map of New Zealand. A New Zealand ski fields map and a separate New Zealand day walks map are also available.
Use the controls at the left to navigate and zoom in or out of the New Zealand map. Use the controls at the top of the New Zealand map to change the map type.
Click on the tourist activity (day hike, scenic drive, photo opportunity, or sightseeing) icons on the map to get more information on a particular tourist activity.
The following New Zealand day walks have been listed on the map above:
- Wellington City lookout walk to the Brooklyn wind turbine
- West Coast waterfall: Mangatini Falls
- Lake Benmore Peninsula walk Waitaki Valley New Zealand
- Mount Roy track, Wanaka, New Zealand
- Lake Dispute Walkway (track), Glenorchy – Queenstown, New Zealand
- Bobs Cove Track near Queenstown
- Matai Falls Catlins New Zealand waterfall
Below you’ll find a list of the meaning of the icons that are used on the New Zealand map on this page.
|: New Zealand Day Hike|
|: New Zealand Scenic Drive|
|: New Zealand Photo Location|
|: New Zealand Video (Sightseeing)|