Web Site and Content Ownership
All of the material featured or displayed on NewZealandTravelInsider.com, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logo, images, videos, and sound (collectively called “web site content”), is owned by the owner of NewZealandTravelInsider.com.
All elements of NewZealandTravelInsider.com, including, but not limited to, the design and the web site content, are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademark, and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
Except as explicitly permitted under a written agreement with the owner of NewZealandTravelInsider.com, no portion or element of NewZealandTravelInsider.com or its content may be copied or retransmitted via any means, and NewZealandTravelInsider.com, its content, and all related rights shall remain the exclusive property of the owner of NewZealandTravelInsider.com.
You shall indemnify the owner of NewZealandTravelInsider.com against any losses, expenses, costs, or damages incurred by any or all of them as a result of your breach of the terms of this agreement or your unauthorized use of the content and related rights.
- A commercial license or contract is required prior to using articles or images in articles. No license is granted in respect to any property rights.
- You may not redistribute or reproduce multiple copies of articles or images in articles, make derivative works, print articles, or otherwise use articles contained within NewZealandTravelInsider.com in a public way.
- Articles or images in articles may not be sold or used in any way in connection with any activity wherein payment is earned. This includes use on a commercial web site, or use by any organization (including non-profit) which has paid personnel.
- Articles and images in articles may not be used on web sites, whether personal or not. This includes explicitly embedding and/or linking to any image contained within articles on NewZealandTravelInsider.com.
- Articles and images may not be tampered with, copied, disseminated, altered, manipulated, printed, published, broadcasted, or reproduced in any way.
- The owner of NewZealandTravelInsider.com will at all times retain full and complete rights to all articles and images and any intellectual property rights therein.
Changes to the Terms and Conditions of Use
The owner of NewZealandTravelInsider.com reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use without notice. These conditions set out the entire agreement between the owner of NewZealandTravelInsider.com and you relating to your use of NewZealandTravelInsider.com.